Sunday, September 21, 2008

there are only two

Hello my name is Tiffany, I am from American, San Antonio Texas to be exact. the college I attend is the Incarnate Word University. I'm 20 years old, my major is International Business. two weeks ago i arrived in Kumamoto Japan to study abroad. As I have grown up trying to keep and open mind about different places and the way people live. I have not wondered about or been surprised in anyway about the Japanese culture. I have also tried to not be shaped by others impressions of a other culture including Japan's. I prefer to experience things on my own, because my experience will be different from another's experience.

2 comments:

KMCheese said...

Thanks. Your comments remind me a little of how I felt when I first came here. I expected things to be completely different but, even though I noticed many superficial differences, found that human beings are really very similar. That should have been obvious, I suppose, but I didn't realize how many stereotypes I had internalized until I actually came here.

Misako said...

Hi,Tiffany!
I am Misako.

Lastweek,Your comment was very interesting in seminar3!

これからよろしくね。